Needs to improve in trunk-dev-web.

Hello,

We have updated the code and we found some small bugs as follows.

- When we click to create shortcut, instead of adding shortcut in the
shortcut bar next to last shortcut, its coming to next line to existing
shortcuts.
- If we create numbers of shortcuts, then we can't see all shortcuts.
(Try to create shortcuts more than shortcut bar's width).
- Not able to see large string in accordion (Last few characters got
cut).
- For Calendar, We can't change month or year from mini calendar (From
right side bar)
- For Calendar, We can't filter from colored options (checkbox options),
and we cant add from ADD button too.

Rest of the things are working good.
Thanks.

Follow ups