Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/listgrid-validation into lp:openobject-client-web

* Should validate all fields at once, currently only validates one field at a time

* If validation failed, should set focus on first failed field so user doesn't have to re-select it by mouse in order to fix

* Fields fixed don't get back to "blue" color after next validation:
    - Create new analytic journal item
    - Put gibberish in Analytic Account field
    - Try to save, "General Account" field becomes red
    - Pick value for general account
    - Try to save again, Analytic Journal is now red but General Account still is.
    - You can fill all incorrect fields one after the other, they never get back to normal (blue)

* In listgridValidation, there are many paths which result in exactly the same behavior. Probably this could be improved by fixing some code (for instance I think `record_id == 'undefined' || typeof record_id == 'undefined'` could be replaced buy `record_id == undefined` no?) merging tests and things like that to reduce the total number of tests (and the complexity of the code).

* I am not sure about storing all those informations (list changed status and current id) as global variables. Probably we could add it a an attribute on the list itself for storing the current id.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/listgrid-validation/+merge/34733
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/listgrid-validation.