Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/web-piratepad into lp:openobject-client-web

> It's conflict with the form_logger web addons. If we remove form_logger then it's working fine.
I have try to resolve problem but its strange, both module can update sidebar.mako at the same time,
so it gives error like,

Which is why I asked that you tell me about problems you have in creating module :) Templating overload (and others) were made recently and probably incompletely tested, so it is probable it still has bugs.

Thanks, I'll check that issue before monday. to see what is breaking.

PS: there are still modifications about the piratepad stuff which are outside the piratepad addon, if you check diff of branch at bottom of merge proposal.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/web-piratepad/+merge/38399
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/web-piratepad.