Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/web-ie8 into lp:openobject-client-web

Review: Needs Fixing
I tested on both IE8, chrome and firefox but I'm afraid the "height" related changes you made does not look good on other browsers.

The fact that pages with less content are taking more than 100% of the viewport's height under IE8 is an acceptable problem; so unless you find a cross browser way to fix it, you should not change it.

Concerning the css changes for the inputs, I've experienced strange non-aligned inputs width under IE8. It also affect other browsers.

If there's no cross browser way to get the content table cell to expand in height on the viewport, could you revert those changes and resubmit ? (don't forget to test on other browsers too before doing so)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/web-ie8/+merge/39511
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/web-ie8.