Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/Improvement_search_m2o into lp:openobject-client-web

Merged it with a few corrections including an important one:

the _ babel method can use format strings, for complex messages you should use for for two reasons:
1. It gives the translators more context to work with and create better phrases
2. The order of the terms might change between the original english and the translated language, so "The record 'foo' does not exists." might have the clauses before and after the variable inverted in other languages than western. Instead of `${_("The record")} '${params.text}' ${_("does not exists.")}` I corrected into something like `${_("The record '%(record_name)s' does not exist.", record_name = params.text)}` that way the translator gets the whole phrase and can move things around or change punctuation as needed.

Other correction is that I centered the box on the list itself, it wastes less vertical space (there is nothing in the list anyway) and it is a bit more visible, I think.

Apart from that, good job.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/Improvement_search_m2o/+merge/40094
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/Improvement_search_m2o.