Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/gpa-server-framework into lp:openobject-server

Review: Needs Fixing
Hello, this is much better!

One remaining issue: could you do the transformation of the icon file paths inside read_image() instead of hardcoding it during menu creation in convert.py? Also, we should not modify the file path in the database, it should still be the relative file name, not the full path.
This way we avoid storing a local path, and users can still backup/restore the database on different machines, move the addons directory around, etc.
Thanks!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-server/gpa-server-framework/+merge/41707
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/gpa-server-framework.