Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/sidebar-domain-context into lp:openobject-client-web

Review: Needs Information
It seems to work in some places but not in others: go into Sales > Products > Products, select e.g. PC1.

If you click on Stock Moves it works (shows only stock moves for PC1) but if you click on Future Stock Moves then it does not work (shows all future stock moves). Seems to work in most places though (Products > Product Sales works for instance).

Oh, and we probably need to remove the error message in form.Form.actions (line 925), is it really a good idea to do that check ourselves? Wouldn't that be the job of the action we're calling? Because as far as we know, it's entirely possible to call the client without providing any id or anything.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/sidebar-domain-context/+merge/41567
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/sidebar-domain-context.