Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/export into lp:openobject-client-web

Review: Needs Fixing
There is no need for the following code:

    % else:
            <input type="radio" id="export_as" name="export_as" value="csv" checked/>
            ${_("Export as CSV")}

If Excel export is not available, csv is default export format, so clicking export will generate a CSV export.

Also, as I asked noz (i think, though I may have forgotten), please merge the two options fieldsets, aline finds there is no need for two different ones for the same things.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/export/+merge/41588
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/export.