Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/gpa-server-framework into lp:openobject-server

Review: Approve
This is a much better use of get_module_resource(), thank you :-)

Still wondering what is the use of these lines:

   if context.get('bin_size', False):
      context.update({'bin_size':False})

Is it just to show that web_icon_data and web_icon_hover_data do not respect 'bin_size' in the context, like other binary fields?
I suppose it's okay to ignore bin_size, because it would be hard to do it with a stored field.
In this case we should not change the context, it could put real binary fields in trouble if we add some later.

Anyway, I will check this when merging, thanks!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-server/gpa-server-framework/+merge/41824
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/gpa-server-framework.