Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/ysa-server-framework into lp:openobject-server

Thanks for the merge proposal with many fixes for bugs.
Here is some feedback on some parts:
 - for the ir.sequence bug, it is good that you tried to use the ORM instead of plain SQL to respect the guidelines, however in this case we really need to do pure SQL as the "SELECT FOR UPDATE NOWAIT" is absolutely necessary to guard sequence allocation in multithreaded contexts. I have fixed this before merging.

 - the fix for recursive copies of translation that was proposed by the bug reporter is not sufficient to cover all cases. I changed it to keep track of already copied records via the context, and extended this solution for copy_data as well.

The rest is good, thanks!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-server/ysa-server-framework/+merge/41737
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/ysa-server-framework.