Re: lp:~openerp-commiter/openobject-addons/trunk-dev-addons3-psi into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-dev-addons3

I presume the test suite has been run and found no errors ?
I find the removal of a couple of tax calculating steps a dangerous place
for regressions ( I have not read entire file ).

--
Niels Huylebroeck
Bubbles-IT

https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-commiter/openobject-addons/trunk-dev-addons3-psi/+merge/43512
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~openerp-commiter/openobject-addons/trunk-dev-addons3-psi into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-dev-addons3.