Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/ysa-server-framework into lp:openobject-server

Review: Approve
OK, now it passes some trivial tests.

For the second part you have written (and I would prefer that you put a commit message rather than a cryptic number), I would suggest that you also consider the orm.exists() method instead of the search([('id','=', ..)]) . Both methods should have the same result, but .exists() must be more efficient.

Also, if you want to fix whitespace, please make it in separate commits. Don't allow your editor to change whitespace by default, or, if it does, don't commit it, please.
It is nice, when we click on a commit diff, to see /only/ the lines that do what the commit message claims.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-server/ysa-server-framework/+merge/44943
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/ysa-server-framework.