Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-720623-ara into lp:openobject-addons

We can change it to widget=float_time for Working hours menu because we need float field on "Accounting/Periodical Processing/Billing/Bill Tasks Works" to invoicing the lines so in this menu it must be with float field only.

But we need to consider one thing here if user encode directly here Human Resources/Time Tracking/Working Hours in this case user can select product with uom=PCE that time he need enter in quantity with proper pce's.

thanks,
mra

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-720623-ara/+merge/50327
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-720623-ara.