Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-714557-vda into lp:openobject-client-web

Review: Needs Fixing
Broken: if I apply the patch on 6.0, go into project > project > task, make the tasks list editable inline and click to edit a task I get a CherryPy error, no error normally.

In GTK client, edition of line is still inline it's just that the widget for a multiline relation is the count (like "( 0 )") as when the line is not editable inline, and editing that cell does not do anything (ideally it would be readonly). Can't we do the same thing, instead of trying to display a list within a list?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-714557-vda/+merge/50701
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-714557-vda.