Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/6.0-bug-718741-jvo into lp:openobject-addons/6.0

> Can you please revert the change of field name "Bank Account" to "Bank Account
> Number"? I believe, this is a change that shouldn't happen on a stable series.
> We can tolerate fixes of typos in warnings, help etc., but not the names of
> fields.

After a short talk, I was indicated that there are synonymous "Bank account" field, which make the name ambiguous. In that case, a change of string is recommended, correct.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/6.0-bug-718741-jvo/+merge/51861
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/6.0-bug-718741-jvo.