Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/opw-update_selection_field-ach into lp:openobject-server

On Monday 07 March 2011, you wrote:
> Anup(OpenERP) has proposed merging
> lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/opw-update_selection_field-ach into
> lp:openobject-server.
>
> Requested reviews:
>   Jay Vora (OpenERP) (jvo-openerp)
>   Olivier Dony (OpenERP) (odo)
>
> For more details, see:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-server/opw-update_select
> ion_field-ach/+merge/52398
>
> Hello,
>
>     Currently we are not able to update the selection field in the
> database. Using this solution we can update the selection fields.
>
> Thanks.

This reminds me of commit 1273b880acb46f1ed

http://git.hellug.gr/?p=xrg/openobject-server;a=commit;h=1273b880acb46f1ed

--
Say NO to spam and viruses. Stop using Microsoft Windows!

https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-server/opw-update_selection_field-ach/+merge/52398
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/opw-update_selection_field-ach.