Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-configuration-rework into lp:openobject-server

Review: Needs Fixing
Quentin will review this in details, but one thing I spotted with a quick scan of the diff is this, which is unacceptable, at the end of the diff:

    <record id="group_sale_salesman" model="res.groups">
      <field eval="[(3,1)]" name="users"/>
    </record>

Even if the database ID were guaranteed, and they aren't (e.g. if I delete a user and it is recreated by an update), you must _never_ use database IDs in XML. Please fix it and use XML IDs.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-configuration-rework/+merge/53209
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-configuration-rework.