Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-714557-vda into lp:openobject-client-web

> OK, project > project > task are not broken anymore but it still does not work
> right:
>
> * Go into long term planning > plannings, with no planning
> * [New] planning
> * Enter a name
> * Click on Time Encoding tab
> * Click Planning Lines [New]
> * In Qty UoM enter PCE and tab (for completion)
> * Click Tasks [New]
>
> In background you can see it creates a planning line, but it does not create a
> task.

The bug you are describing is: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-client-web/+bug/733089 which is separate issue than this one.
so this is not due to my change of code.

Thanks.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-714557-vda/+merge/50701
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-714557-vda.