Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/6.0-opw-invoice_reopen_bug-ach into lp:openobject-addons/6.0

Review: Needs Fixing
Hello Anup,

Thanks for the proposal, this was really needed.

However, there seems a difficulty when we unreconcile a record with multiple invoices linked with it.

Context['invoice_id'] contains only the reference of the invoice from where we called the payment screen.

Thanks.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/6.0-opw-invoice_reopen_bug-ach/+merge/51517
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/6.0-opw-invoice_reopen_bug-ach.