Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-726296-ara into lp:openobject-addons

Review: Approve
Patch seems correct,

here we visible currency on voucher for user so that may be user can change the currency and pay that invoice/voucher using that currency. So i think we should have one wizard like in invoice "change currency" such that it also update the voucher lines amount accordingly currency changed.

We can implement this after current patch is sufficient to fix the bug.

thanks,
mra
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-726296-ara/+merge/53765
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-726296-ara.