Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-configuration-rework into lp:openobject-addons

i'm rejecting for the sake of clarity in my merge proposal list although i didn't found any mistake (yet :p), but i have several other improvements to discuss with you, Rucha.

In particular, our specifications weren't good when saying: on the module list, "one click = one installed module". Actually, what is wanted is: "one click = one module scheduled to install (as before) + run the wiazrd 'apply scheduled installation'" (just simulate a click on this wizard). So, it will allow us to keep a validation step (the old one) before installing a module (latest improvements were quiet violent ^^)

Also, before merging into trunk, i'd like to have the list of wizards ready (specified on the pad).

thanks
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-configuration-rework/+merge/53208
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-configuration-rework.