Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-configuration-rework into lp:openobject-addons

Review: Needs Information
Changing minds :-(

what we did is as per the well described description (!):

    * on the list of module, one click = one module installed:
    * remove the intermediate state 'installation scheduled" and the wizard "apply scheduled upgrades"
    * => when we click on a button on the list of module, *it automatically installs the selected module + dependencies if needed*

nevermind, what are the improvements?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-configuration-rework/+merge/53208
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-configuration-rework.