Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/6.0-opw-4630-jvo into lp:openobject-server/6.0

Review: Needs Fixing
Another thing I noticed is that we don't check whether the browse_record that is returned in get_object() actually corresponds to a valid record. Indeed you can create a browse_record for an ID that does not exist, and it will only raise errors when you really access its data.

To be consistent, we need to check this as well and raise a ValueError in that case.

I'm going to add a little patch for that.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-server/6.0-opw-4630-jvo/+merge/54355
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/6.0-opw-4630-jvo.