Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client/trunk-page_tooltips-rga into lp:openobject-client

The tooltip is correct but I'm talking about the Title of the tab, it's another feature.
Going on the tab to see the tooltip still annoying, but if we can see the beginning of title directly on the tab, that's perfect

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client/trunk-page_tooltips-rga/+merge/53422
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client/trunk-page_tooltips-rga.