Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-740596-ara into lp:openobject-addons

On Friday 25 March 2011, you wrote:
> Ashvin Rathod (OpenERP) has proposed merging
> lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-740596-ara into
> lp:openobject-addons.

There is something I don't like there: Aren't all these precision settings
supposed to be configurable through the "decimal_precision"?
Is it correct to hard-code values there?

--
Say NO to spam and viruses. Stop using Microsoft Windows!

https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-740596-ara/+merge/54830
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-740596-ara.