Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/6.0-opw_bug-734191-ach into lp:openobject-addons/6.0

Review: Needs Information
This looks good but I don't think it works properly when the product_template.id and product_product.id are different.

This is a situation that happens very often, as soon as you use product variants, or even without that (it used to be that deleting a product would not delete the template, even if there was only one).

You can simulate this easily: insert an additional template or product manually in the database, and see if this still works.

I think this might even need to be fixed in the orm's copy_translation method, because it does not seem to take it into account.

Minor other things:
- why the funky indentation in copy_translation()? ;-)
- as a good practice, do not alter the original context, please use a copy, otherwise you might create side-effects when you modify/remove the language, for example if the RPC call does something else afterwards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/6.0-opw_bug-734191-ach/+merge/56116
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/6.0-opw_bug-734191-ach.