Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-4916-sma into lp:openobject-client-web/6.0

Review: Needs Fixing
> My code is working fine problem is in naming convention from addons side.

I disagree, I see no problem with the addon naming whereas the javascript code takes a cavalier attitude to the semantics of the data it manipulates.

> So can i tell addons team for change the naming convention?.

No, I would prefer the javascript code to be fixed (using word-boundary matchers would be a good start, I believe).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-4916-sma/+merge/55889
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-4916-sma.