Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-4325-sma into lp:openobject-client-web/6.0

Review: Needs Information
> > Go to Sales > Opportunities > Create new opportunity
> > Click on `Create` Button, then open popup with 2 options

Do you mean go to Leads and use "Convert to Opportunity"?

"Convert to Opportunity" has the "Create partner" and "Link to an existing partner" options, I can't find any such thing on opportunities
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-4325-sma/+merge/57815
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-4325-sma.