Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-5144-sma into lp:openobject-client-web/6.0

Hello Xavier,

> Actually you don't need to change format for it to blow up, just set closed
> date.
>
> Question is: why does create_date work always, and closed_date work never?

Because, for date fields that are present in list-view, are converted to appropriate formate in addons/openerp/widgets/_views.py ListView Line:90, as `create_date` is present in the xml-view for tree, so it works but `closed_date` is not present, so formate is not set to server-date-formate.

> They're both datetime fields, readonly on field, and only difference I can see
> in view XML is that date_closed has explicit string. But that does not make
> any difference to the crash.

So what I have fixed, while eval_domain_filter, for each date-field I have converted its formate.

Thanks.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-5144-sma/+merge/57110
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-5144-sma.