Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-758699-uco into lp:openobject-addons

After discussion, here is the solution that seems the less dangerous. We cannot delete analytic account that have entry before cancelled all the entry of the account. So it's not a good idea to delete the account when the project is deleted.

1) delete the project don't delete the analytic account, don't remove analytic entry : ok
2 ) to delete the analytic account, check if the project still exist if yes => warning "please delete the project linked with this account before" : no ok for now

3) To delete a analytic account "linked" with a project, we should delete the project before

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-758699-uco/+merge/57622
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-758699-uco.