Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-5138-sma into lp:openobject-client-web/6.0

Review: Disapprove
Lines don't completely break anymore (which I guess is good news), but from reading the support case it seems that issue is feature where new line gets pre-filled values: if you check in GTK client, create a journal item with a debit (of 5 for instance) and validate, it will pre-create a line with the same account and name and the same amount in credit.

In web, even with this branch, it creates a new line without the values needed.

Also I don't see why you need to explicitly set default values, either there are defaults provided or it should not be filled at all. In this case, defaults do not seem to be fetched for new line.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-5138-sma/+merge/57477
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-5138-sma.