Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-748465-kch into lp:openobject-client-web

> Small pre-review:
>
> * Loops around line 138 (creation of ``views`` dictionary) should probably use
> a list comprehension I think
Maybe It should dictionary because we are getting view ids from views.

> * Why ``bool(int(import_compat))``? Because value is string 0 or 1? I think
> checking explicitly against string 0 or 1 would be better (or if you don't
> want, just use ``int`` to convert, there is no need to then convert again to
> ``bool``).
> * idSelector is to escape weird characters in id when e.g. the id contains a
> ``/`` (otherwise selector breaks), there is no reason to use it for literal
> ids without special characters. So instead of ``idSelector('_terp_context')``
> should write ``'#_terp_context'``.

Fix committed code as par review.

Thanks.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-748465-kch/+merge/56556
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-bug-748465-kch.