Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-4325-sma into lp:openobject-client-web/6.0

> OK, thanks for the corrections, somehow I'd completely missed the [Create]
> button.

I found that, problem does not arise when browser cache is cleared, without my fix too, I don't know the reason!

> Frankly I'm not too sure about the fix, it seems complex. Why do we need to
> add an active_id and everything? We should "just" reload the current record
> when a popup gets closed after receiving an action (whatever the action is), I
> believe that is the correct semantics (and the ones we checked for the new
> client).
>
> I know we already reload the record in some cases (e.g. when we click on the
> stage change buttons), needs to also be reloaded after a wizard closing.

Yes, we reload the page after some action perform like wizard actions, which is done from the closepopup.mako, in which we get _terp_id too.
but in current case popup is closed from openAction, where we don't have _terp_id, so if reload without having _terp_id, new-form will be loaded, so I need to do the fix in this way.

Thanks.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-4325-sma/+merge/57815
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/6.0-opw-4325-sma.