Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-crm_domain_missing_on_opportunity-bugfix-ind-ach into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bugfixes-Ind

Review: Disapprove
On leads we have link for phone calls and when we create new call from lead it will put lead in opportunity field.
we can not put domain in opportunity fields because we are creating phone calls from lead too.
in technical way lead and opportunity are same object so we should change label of the field in phone calls and put Lead/Opportunity instead of Opportunity only.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-crm_domain_missing_on_opportunity-bugfix-ind-ach/+merge/58275
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bugfixes-Ind.