Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-sale_dashboard-vro into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bugfixes-Ind

Review: Resubmit
> Sale dashboard is already there.
> no need to assign dashboard.

I agree that the dashboard is present, there is also a link to open it from the Sales > Reporting > Dashboard menu. But this dashboard should open by default in the web-client when one clicks "Sales" main menuitem. This is possible only when you use action="open_board_sales_manager", which I have added in the code (it used to not open otherwise). As you can see, I'm not adding a dashboard, I'm only enabling it to appear by default in the web-client.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-sale_dashboard-vro/+merge/57816
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bugfixes-Ind.