Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-751299-skh into lp:openobject-addons

Review: Disapprove
it's not the proper way to fix. The bug purpose is about: we shouldn't see computed fields when going in list view of leave types in configuration.

So we should define a new list view without the fields:
<field name="max_leaves"/>
<field name="leaves_taken"/>
<field name="remaining_leaves"/>

with low priority and assign this view to the menuitem in configuration.

thanks
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-751299-skh/+merge/56516
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-751299-skh.