Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-rework-21Apr-server-aag into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-configuration-rework

> what is that???

Let me remind:
according to the discussion we have to make the following screen,

|Customer Relationship Management      |
|Sales Management                      |
|Project Management                    |
|HR Management                         |
|       Attendances   Payroll          |
|       Holidays      Timesheet        |

We have current screen with col=4, so we need to make it with col=2 in order to display the view properly

So its just a little change for that,
Please don't bother for the look (as you said it will be completely reviewed and changed later)

hope this helps :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-rework-21Apr-server-aag/+merge/59032
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-configuration-rework.