Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-744789-qdp into lp:openobject-addons

Review: Resubmit
Hello,

patch propose fixes for these bugs:
1) https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/744789

    -- when No Filter is select then we are not allowing the user to tick the Initial Balance Option
    -- Currently the report was not proper if we filter based on periods. Say for e.g:
       1) Create a invoice for the 1'st period on 2011,
       2) Now try to generate the Partner ledger report with Filter By: Period and Initial Balance   check box ticked
       3) If we select the Start period 2 feb and End Period 4 March report is ok.
       4) If we select the Start period 1 Jan and End Period 4 March report is not ok.
       To fix this problem i made change in _get_query() method of the account.move.line object @ line no 8, 14,15 of the proposed patch

2) https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/734823
     -- We are not allowing the user to We are not allowing the user to select both 'Include Initial Balances' and 'Include Reconcile Entries' options at the same time.

Thanks,
Purnendu Singh
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-744789-qdp/+merge/58334
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-744789-qdp.