Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-751222-ron into lp:openobject-addons

its because of these 2 reasons (stated on the bug):

* attrs="{'required':[('tracking','=',True)]}" is missing in the tree view:
   we didn't put it because it still allows to process the picking even if we have red fields in editable tree, really strange but it gives warning only if we have it required on form! (so for the sake of fixing this bug, we removed that!)

* add on each line a button "split in lot" like on each line of the inventory:
   this is not possible as we discussed before
   can be done on the picking view before going to process
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-751222-ron/+merge/57112
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-751222-ron.