Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-748178-pso into lp:openobject-addons

Hello Quentin,

As the average price field has "group_operator = avg" so in group by environment that field value will be totaled / the no of lines in that group which will result in a wrong value. because that field already has the average value. so it shows sum(average_value) / no of lines. now if we remove the group_operator then by default it show the sum of the two lines which is also incorrect.

So If you want, can I add that price_average field in invoice analysis view ?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-748178-pso/+merge/57449
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-748178-pso.