Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-payroll-wizard_payslip_employee_category-wise-psi into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-payroll

> in hr_payroll/wizard/hr_payroll_payslips_by_employees.py, abuot lines 335-346:
> the behavior seems really weird to me: you call the onchange with [] as ids,
> then create the payslip, then create the input lines...

Hello,

In the compute_sheet method of this wizard i need to call the onchange with [] as ids before creating the records b'coz i need some field values to create record. eg: input_line_ids, worked_days_line_ids which i am getting by calling the onchange.

Thanks,
Purnendu Singh

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-payroll-wizard_payslip_employee_category-wise-psi/+merge/58953
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-payroll.