Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/6.0-bug-747746-xrg into lp:openobject-server/6.0

The code might prove useful in multiple places. Before merging and using it, we would need to make sure this is what we want. A few things to think about:

- is there anything already doing something similar, either in python or as concrete syntax (to not reinvent the wheel)?
- is it possible to directly write something like this in yaml
    date: today + 2 days
  or does it need a new !bang syntax or use of !python?
- have a solid semantic regarding date/datetime conversions
- things like
    in 2 days, 2 days ago, monday in 1 month, next monday,...
  ?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-server/6.0-bug-747746-xrg/+merge/56001
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/6.0-bug-747746-xrg.