Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-773108-uco into lp:openobject-addons

Review: Needs Fixing
In ICS rfc : there is three standart class : PUBLIC, PRIVATE, CONFIDENTIAL
But they don't define what is the difference.

In openerp, there is no difference for now, it's a lack of functionnality.

If we look other calendar software, there is many difference but we can usualy expect this :

Public : everybody can see all the detail
Private : everybody can only see the start time and end time
Confidential : only the owner can see information about this meeting

So the bug fix propose is not correct,
Private event will behave like confidential and confidential like public event

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-773108-uco/+merge/59751
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-773108-uco.