Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-configuration-rework-product-terminlg-aag into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-configuration-rework

On Wednesday 18 May 2011, you wrote:
> Review: Needs Fixing
> its working nice as per functionality but some improvements are needed,
> here they are:
>
> 1) We need only one selection box in this wizard so remove the text box for
> Products...

I also see that in the first selection there is ('Partner', 'Partner') while
the _default => 'Parther*s*'

Too many errors in one commit, that's not nice :(

--
Say NO to spam and viruses. Stop using Microsoft Windows!

https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-configuration-rework-product-terminlg-aag/+merge/61345
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-configuration-rework.