Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-usability-improve_partner-han into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-usability

While merging I have modified your change to avoid resetting completely the menu entry.

Instead of using a menuitem XML element, I have modified the menu entry with a record element.  This updates the name only, and keeps the other fields untouched.

    <record model="ir.ui.menu" id="base.menu_partner_address_form">
        <field name="name">Addresses</field>
    </record>

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-usability-improve_partner-han/+merge/61532
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-usability.