Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-bug-cache-irmodeldata-tfr into lp:openobject-server

Review: Abstain
Someone else should review this, as I wrote the code... ;-)

The idea is that we need to be careful to invalidate the relevant entries in ir.model.data's cache whenever we delete records, otherwise there are various side effects.
In this case, it is easier to empty the cache before calling super(), so we don't need intermediate vars. Worst consequence would be a cache miss in case of rollback.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-bug-cache-irmodeldata-tfr/+merge/60752
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-bug-cache-irmodeldata-tfr.