Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-account-asset-prorata_temporis_impl-uco into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-account-asset

Review: Resubmit
Hello Sir,

I've implemented the feature according to the specifications given below.

If you don't tick that boolean, for an asset you want to depreciate in 5 years

the depreciation lines will be:
Y1: purchase value/5
Y2: purchase value/5
Y3: purchase value/5
Y4: purchase value/5
Y5: purchase value/5
whatever the purhcase date

but if you ticked it..

so if it's the last day of a year with 365 days, then with prorata you will have Y1:

Y1: (purchase value/5)/365 * 1
Y2: purchase value/5
Y3: purchase value/5
Y4: purchase value/5
Y5: purchase value/5
Y6: (purchase value/5)/364 * 364 (remaining of Y1)

-> Doing  prorata temporis is only possible when the depreciation method is "linear".
-> 1 is the day which the only day remaining on 2011 and we are purchasing the asset .. it means 30/12/2011 ...
-> So we have to carry forward the amount to the y6... for 364 days

Please check.

Thanks.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-account-asset-prorata_temporis_impl-uco/+merge/61402
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-account-asset.