Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-usability-Be_able_to_cancel_some_documents-han into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-usability

Review: Needs Information
I have discussed the issue in more detail with Aline.

Just cancelling pickings that are 'done' is not enough.  Pickings imply stock moves that may have to be reverted, otherwise your stock levels will no longer be correct.  So we need a more specific action to revert a picking once it is done.  The issue here is that stock moves have a potential impact on accounting, which cannot be reverted for legal reasons.

I will consult more knowledgeable people in order to determine how we can correctly revert pickings in state 'done'.  Please wait until we have a full specification of this feature.  I will try to have this problem solved by someone else, as it goes beyond usability issues :-)

Thank you,
Raphael

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-usability-Be_able_to_cancel_some_documents-han/+merge/62247
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-usability.