Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-usability-product-search-view-pos-tta into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-usability

Hello Raphael,

The xml action id need to give without "product".

"product.product_normal_action_sell" we use when we referencing the xml id with difference module.

See the xml id of purchase "product_normal_action_puchased".

Generally with OpenERP, id="xxxid" and reference="modulename.xxxid"

Thanks,
Tejas - tta@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-usability-product-search-view-pos-tta/+merge/62291
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-usability.