Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-account-asset-add-date-field-bde into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-account-asset

Review: Needs Fixing
btw, i'd like also that you apply the same layout for the depreciaiton method and duration of asset than in asset category form view.

otherwise, for the feature improved here:
1) when we select 'ending period' as choice, the field "during (interval)" should be set invisible
2) the entries created are not good. I think that what you didn't understand is that this new field date is used instead of the total depreciation to do. If you set
purchase value: 10 000€
salvage value: 0€
depr. all (periods): 12
during (interval): 5 (but not visible, and it won't be used in computation)
ending period date: 08/28/2012
=> then it should compute 2 depreciation lines, with 5000 foreach. Currently the amount on each is 2000 because at the time of computation it consider that we have to make 5 depreciation entries, and in that case it's wrong.

Thanks
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-account-asset-add-date-field-bde/+merge/62604
Your team OpenERP R&D Team is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-account-asset.